Friday, April 17, 2009

.......................new life...............

yessssss!!!!! the storm is gone!! now.........i feel like i'm floating with the clouds... :) i have nothing important to think of....well....i didn't mean like nothing as in nothing at all......

i'm all about studying right now....because last semester...i could say i wasn't a good student. all i did was go with friends, think of something fun, and eat everyday as in every hour of everyday that made me soooooo fat. i thought, i felt so down because everything is not going the way i wanted, but then with the power of our almighty god and with the help of good friends i realized that evertything was because of me!!!!! my stupidness, my idiotness, and my fear of disappointment motivated my actions that caused all that storm.

now i feel my life is a blank slate, it's like i'm starting from scratch, this is my chance to star anew, change everything and do everything right. i know that there will always be mistakes, but i know that in every dark cloud there's always a silver lining......hahahahaha.........

lastly, ill always remember you can benefit from everything..........

to all who will read this ( if theres anyone...):
think positive.........dont lose hope and life is all about hardships....and god will not give anything that you cant do.......you can do everything, just have HOPE......in every locked door theres always a way to open it........and we all need help.......

2 comments:

  1. OMG.. am I the storm?????hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hardship? nag cnige nalang ug hardships???? pag xur ui..... pirme lagi ko naa ana? haha..

    ReplyDelete