Friday, March 13, 2009

..................stress................

stress what is it???? some may define it as the stocked up problem...that is sooooooo hard to solve. for me its everything, stress is your surrounding, all of it is stress, it only depends on the life you have now. i have one friend, we have some kind of the same situation, for her stress is the tuition we pay every month, which is partly true. i also asked some of the staff in the school clinic and for them stress is in the head literally, "kaspa" or dandruff, she was laughing while she was saying it. For her the sign of stress is when her dandruff is starting to exist in her small head. different people have distinguishing view of stress but they agree on one thing and that is, it is soooooooo stressful. In my point of view stress is the load that will never leave my life forever, it will always be there, without it life would not be called life. With my situation right now, stress is making me sooooooo crazy that sometimes living seems useless, all is about how to solve this..........and that.......how to flatter her..............everything is such a mess!!! I dont' know when all of this will end........sometimes I wonder how did this adults of today survive a world with no mercy...........how I wish I am just like any other student with no responsibilities for other people............of all the value in life responsibilty is the worst...........however I know that God will always guide me...and one day I will be surprised that all has began and end...............

`

1 comment:

  1. you have a point,,,,hehehehe


    but, the important is, always pray to God...

    actually,,, im stress now ehhhhh...hehehe

    anyway im sorry for being abnormal 2 you,,,,,...
    opppzzz,,,,,,,,,,,, hehehehe

    ReplyDelete