Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My so............called friends!!!!!!

In terms of friends i have lots of them.....and most of them are crazy, not literally crazy, they're just different from normal and I love them. I have different sets of friends, I group them because they have different interest. I have my friends in class, clinic and old friends in high school. The group of friends that I'm always with is my class friends, they dominantly crazy........

My friends are like my anti-stressors, but sometimes they give me one. They sometimes complain why I'm not sharing like at least one fourth of my problems, but still they understand my secretiveness, and i love them for that.

i have one specific friend >Daphne< she is very ........i dont know the correct word to describe her maybe queer, she helped me so much......you can always rely to her, yeah but sometimes she could be so...........ANNOYING according to her in an annoying way.....she always ask me am i toooooooooot.......??? in her life....... there are so muc men......but none of them knew her...........all i could sa......she's beyond from normal..... you will surely enjoy her company...even the slightest thing can be very funny to her......

My friend >marilyn< oh!!! she has the most incredible life, it's like she picks money on ground (hehehehehe) she is sometimes pain in the ass, but if she's your friend you can trust her in the hardest time of your life(mangutang).......she is very sweet......and most of all she is the richest among my circle of friends (i think.....) for me she's jollibee girl.....for her jollibee is the best.....if you information in the meals of jollibee....just aapproach her.....she knows even the prices of each meal.....she's so amzing in food.......sometimes i wonder why she chose nursing.....

>janice<
basically we call her "ate" well becuase shes older than us and sometimes she forgets things No!!! maybe always........but she really can help you academically and as afriend she is very dependable( this is a lie)........for me she is the funniest, because she does things in very odd ways.....we sometimes catch her.....look distant( her distinguishing factor)........i idolize her in preventing aging.......she does the job very welll.......ate janice!!!!!!keep it up........

i gained new friends because of our CP, and most of them are very great like >nadine< >Gleyzel< you can really trust them and they are very cheerful........i have so amny friends that i haven't mentioned and i love them all, they may not notice it,,,,but i do.......

7 comments:

  1. oh my God.. gina.siraan napud ko nimo dha..

    duuuuuuhhhhh...

    slow learner



    hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha
    ha
    ha
    ha....
    bukhad na sana ako atay
    pero lie man d i hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ay,,sungo jud basta kay keri na.SSSSSSSSSSSS.hehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! ok ok ok no comment!
    friend is the one who walks in when others walk out.
    GodbleshU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow,,,, that's good kerry,, that's why i like u,,oppzzz im sory hndi ko na pigilan eeehhh....

    peace10000000x hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur right,, dapnoi.... buotan jud na siya....

    mao gani gusto nako na siya ma friend,... dili man diay na siya lisod amigohon noh???? hehehehe

    ReplyDelete