Tuesday, March 3, 2009

what's with my name??

I don't really know where my name originated, but i do know that my Mom chose it for me. my dad told me that my name was suppose to be Vanessa unfortunately at that time my mom was very dominant. I would be really happy if that is my name....well that's the histroy.....this is just for additional information, if you are interested....

You all know my name is Kerry Joy Rosario and I know you think its a weird to have, i do agree, but theres nothing else i could do if I want to change it. My mom told me my name comae from a name of an american guy I don't know who specifically the guy, however I am thankful for my mom because I never encountered any person with the same nameand I am proud of that.

According to my research the name Kerry is an irish male name(well thats kinda harsh....) means "black haired" (tha is true!!!!). In Ireland it is a breed of small black dairy cattle. I know one person having kerry as his name, but a family name, its John F. Kerry, he ran for presidency last 2004 but he lost and now he is one of the senators in united states of america, and he serves as a district attorney and lieutenant governor of massachusetts. I once read in a baby names book that Kerry means "dark one", and its kinda true, but not wholly. My name, Kerry, orriginally called "Chiarrai" means Ciar's people which also means black, so basically my name is all about darkness, but it doesn't mean that I am a bad person , maybe sometimes.

As a whole I love my name......and i thank my mother for that..............

............................thank you for reading.............................

6 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......taas ku!! hehe... iregards nalang ko saimuha...hehehe..
    ikaw najud!!! ingats..

    -John Loyd-
    ai, colin di..
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoy babaeng hinugot sa puso ni tooot

    hahaha. literature napud????? duh...

    comment sa ako ha.. makabalos lang ko sa MY SO CALLED FRIENDS.. humanda..

    ReplyDelete
  3. char!!

    etchosera kau aqng amega oie!!

    hmmmp comment pud oie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sungo npod ko,,pareho lng mo daphnoi

    ReplyDelete